Bay Street Blog
www.BayStreetBlog.com is hiring Contributing Authors for the 2016 – 2017 academic year. Bay Street Blog is a Millennial Finance Platform – with the objective of improving personal finance literacy, with financial savvy articles.
Contributing Authors will be required to submit 3 high quality blog posts per month, in regards to a Business/Finance topic. Contributing Authors are to also act as a Campus Ambassador – working alongside with Bay Street Blog to promote the website on campus, and executing marketing projects.
- Any undergraduate program at a university/college
- Strong interest in business related topics
- Proficient networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding English writing skills
- Previous marketing experience is an asset
- Involvement in a student club is an asset
If you are an undergraduate student with a strong passion for Finance and Business – this is the perfect opportunity for you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, along with one blog post in relation to Business/ Finance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jelani Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org